Ads Top

"anyone else have beef with someone over gyms? this is ridiculous"


#PokemonGO: At my job there are 2 gyms. When i come in I take at least one of them so I can get my coins for the day and once I hit limit I let whoever take and keep itThere's a new guy who consistently takes both gyms and refuses to let anyone have them. I had to sit and feed my rhyperior so many raspberries to keep him in there cause the moment I took the gym he jumped on itI just keep fighting him for fun now, I hit my limit but share the gyms damn 🙄It's not that serious but still entertainingEdit: since people complained, I get the goal is to take gyms and such but when it's a person with 6 accounts constantly healing their pokemon so no one can use it is excessive via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/Z6Xl7zF
"anyone else have beef with someone over gyms? this is ridiculous" "anyone else have beef with someone over gyms? this is ridiculous" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.