Ads Top

"Game rating: How would you rate BDSP on a scale of 1-10?"


This is the start of a series of polls I’m doing to give people reviews of games exclusively on Here. For me personally I give BDSP the lowest rating of any game (4/10). I feel that that rating is generous. I’ve liked most of the Pokémon games I’ve played but BDSP is by far my least favorite and these are the reasons why: Lack of variety of Pokémon on routes, barely any GOOD changes from the originals, downgrade in graphics (I get it it was supposed to be 1 to 1 but this game should’ve been in SWSH or PLA graphics and no one can convince me otherwise), no competitive scene (VGC), and it was passed off to another studio and almost treated like a side game. The disappointment factor plays a HUGE roll in this rating too. We waited years for this game and we got some half baked copy and paste game with little to no changes. The only real positive in this game were the gym leaders, elite 4, and Cynthia’s difficulty. All their Pokémon are EV trained with perfect IVs which made it way harder than in previous Sinnoh games. Let me know what you think about BDSP down in the comments along with what option you picked. I look forward to hearing from you.View Poll via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/rDih9zm
"Game rating: How would you rate BDSP on a scale of 1-10?" "Game rating: How would you rate BDSP on a scale of 1-10?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.