Ads Top

"I'm getting tired of each generation having a new "gimmick.""


Mega evolution was fine cause it was the first. I thought it would be a permanent change for future games. Like they'd make even more in Sun and Moon. But they replaced them with Z Moves. Then Z Moves with dynamax. And now dynamax with terastalize. Are megas EVER coming back?​Saw a tiktok from Pokemon showing the terastalize forms of the starters, top comment was someone asking for megas back. It seems like something the fandom wants. But it gets ignored for new gimmicks.​I should be excited for terastalize, but if every generation has a new gimmick, what gimmick a game has isn't as special.​And besides, only one I've enjoyed post XY strong/agile style.​I just think each gimmick is getting less special. They keep introducing something new than giving what the fandom wants. I feel underwhelmed. Today I got it. Any and all future generations will have some gimmick that won't be back for the next. And it makes me tired of it. If that's the case, what makes the current one so special, when we already had so many gimmicks before? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/V6NTluD
"I'm getting tired of each generation having a new "gimmick."" "I'm getting tired of each generation having a new "gimmick."" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.