Ads Top

"Pokémon Scarlet / Pokémon Violet - Digital Foundry Performance Review - Incredibly Poor Visuals + Performance (+ comparison with Legends Arceus"


Digital Foundry's Performance Review of Pokemon Scarlet / Pokemon Violet is now out. I was on the fence about buying this thinking people were exaggerating the performance + bug + quality control issues, and that I could probably enjoy it since I don't care much about graphics, frame rate or resolution as long as the game is good... I couldn't have been more wrong.Specially damming was the Pokemon Arceus comparison. It broke my heart seeing that and how bad Scarlet / Violet looked by comparison. I thought people were exaggerating. I was wrong.Posting in case it helps anyone else with their decision to buy the game. I'm definitely waiting until some kind of patch releases... It's a shame because I'm really excited to play this game, but I know I just won't be able to enjoy it in its current state. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/QcF5BEV
"Pokémon Scarlet / Pokémon Violet - Digital Foundry Performance Review - Incredibly Poor Visuals + Performance (+ comparison with Legends Arceus" "Pokémon Scarlet / Pokémon Violet - Digital Foundry Performance Review - Incredibly Poor Visuals + Performance (+ comparison with Legends Arceus" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.