Ads Top

"I think I know why Scarlet and Violet feel so empty for me when compared to PLA"


Side quests. There were a bunch of side quests in PLA that fleshed out the game, gave you rewards that made the game more fun/easier, and fleshed out the world a bit more. I have been playing Scarlet for about 10 hours now, have multiple badges and almost half the pokedex, and it just feels empty. Sure I go to class and beat trainers in the world, but beyond that, the only other thing to do is to finish the main story. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/hrcPDbk
"I think I know why Scarlet and Violet feel so empty for me when compared to PLA" "I think I know why Scarlet and Violet feel so empty for me when compared to PLA" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.