Ads Top

"Pokémon Go helped me lose weight and I am forever thankful 😁"


#PokemonGO: I was not very large, but I had put on over 60 pounds since graduating and had been feeling bad about my appearance. Working out at the gym, I didn’t do cardio because I hated running or walking, so I don’t see any improvements.However, when I redownloaded the app, I found my motivation. As sad as that may be, I started walking more every day to hatch the eggs and get candies with my buddy. From 25k the first few days to a minimum of 60km a week, I started walking around my town. This, coupled with the gym and my eating habits, brought me back down under 200 lbs and I feel so much better.Thank you all for being motivation to move around, participate in raids, and try to keep up with your achievements!! I’ll keep this weight loss going and hopefully be fully back to where I want to be:) via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/R9pznag
"Pokémon Go helped me lose weight and I am forever thankful 😁" "Pokémon Go helped me lose weight and I am forever thankful 😁" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.