Ads Top

"What’s your fondest Pokémon memory?"


When I was in grade school the original red and blue versions first came out and was all the rage in my city. As you can imagine being around 6 I got stuck in several caves to the point where I would ask my mom to get me to places because I couldn’t figure it out on my own. Eventually she bought the official guide for the games and got me to gyms I needed to get to and eventually the elite four. After beating the games my friends who were also stuck in parts of the game would ask to come over to my house so my mom could help them and she eventually became known as the “Pokémon mom” where I lived. At sporting events she would be in the stands with several gameboys and her strategy guide getting my friends to Giovanni via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/IhBbpHa
"What’s your fondest Pokémon memory?" "What’s your fondest Pokémon memory?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.