Ads Top

"Which pokemon game should I buy? Pokemon Legends Arceus or Pokemon Scarlet/Violet? (Maybe even Pokemon Sword/Shield?)"


Hello! I'm a big fan of this franchise and I'd like to buy another pokemon game for my switch! These are the ones that caught my attention.This is why I'd like to buy them and what makes me have second thoughts:Legends Arceus:- Pros: Nice idea for a pokemon game to be open world and survival, I kinda like it. I saw that you need to be very sneaky and learn how to dodge attacks in this game and I love this mechanic. It has pokemons from many generations and I can transfer some of my favorites there.- Cons: I don't know if there's much fighting in this game because that's what I really like at pokemon games, the combat mechanic. I heard it's more about research that fighting and I don't know what to say. Can you retake battles if you already finished them? Away from that everything looks good, I just want battles.Scarlet/Violet:- Pros: Has many pokemons from other games and I love the idea of online battles being major there and how complex they can be. Raids are also okay, never did one in my life but looks fine. I'd buy it more for having some limited pokemons from those raids but I don't know. I also like the sandwich thing, looks kinda cool. I like the fact that the box legendary can fly us up in the air and do lots of other things to get us from space to space, also some pokemon have new animations and looks and I love that too.- Cons: I know it's only optional but I don't like the fact that you can do auto-battles with wild encounters. Gyms look kinda strange and the graphics are too plain for me.Sword/Shield:- Pros: Has some of my favorite pokemons like absol that we can't find in the other games. If I buy the DLC I'll be able to get a lot of pokemons from those special raids and I'd love to do that. Gyms look fun to do and the pokemon camps are so cute! And it has a lot of costumes.- Cons: The graphics are kinda plain as well and if I'd want to do online matches or raids I don't think I'd be able to find someone to play with knowing that most of the people went to play Scarlet/Violet instead. Many say this is a bad pokemon game but idk.If I need to give more information for a conclusion please ask me!Thank you! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/LSmDXR1
"Which pokemon game should I buy? Pokemon Legends Arceus or Pokemon Scarlet/Violet? (Maybe even Pokemon Sword/Shield?)" "Which pokemon game should I buy? Pokemon Legends Arceus or Pokemon Scarlet/Violet? (Maybe even Pokemon Sword/Shield?)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.