Ads Top

"I hope the next game is not open world."


I know loads will disagree but it my opinion.But I got pokemon violet the other day. I love the game its really fun. The inly issue is I have is now it's open world it's just annoying to navigate. I hate every game now thinks open world = good. It doesn't. Like getting to the school was like 30 minutes of bs while they threw everything you can do at you at once making me care less about the story. The precious ones i love the more structured story that was paced much better. It might just be personal preference for me only I'm not sure but I prefer more linear story's to open world.I've got 1 gym badge and already I'm bored of it and playing something else as the open world stuff made pokemon boring to me. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/oAceBOY
"I hope the next game is not open world." "I hope the next game is not open world." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.