Ads Top

"So I've recently seen a few..."opinions" of Horizon"


As the title says, I've seen "opinions" (dunno if I'd even call them that, but it's for a lack of a better word) about the new series, aka Pokemon Horizon, and its new protagonist Liko. The "opinions" were mostly just people saying the new series isn't real Pokemon, how they wished Ash was still the protagonist, how Horizon is horrible ONLY because Ash isn't in it, and how people who like Horizon is (and I quote) "Not a real Pokemon fan".I personally haven't seem Horizon yet, as I'm waiting on the official dub to release, so I don't have a comment on if the series is good or not, but...the amount of times I've seen this same opinion on various videos and shorts on YT whenever the subject got brought up made me want to make this post. I mostly want to know people's opinions on Horizon before I watch it myself and if anybody here has the same opinions as mentioned above...why do you think like that? This isn't a personal attacl, I'm legitimate curious.One last thing before I end the post. For those who legitimately think like that...just let Ash go, he's been at it for 20+ years, man deserves a break. The way I see it, the world of Pokemon has more stories to tell than that of a single individual child. With Ash gone, the anime has much more potential without Ash limiting it. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/GNM1hsX
"So I've recently seen a few..."opinions" of Horizon" "So I've recently seen a few..."opinions" of Horizon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.