Ads Top

"There are no boys! Glitch? Help explain"


I just moved to another country and I wanted to replay Pokémon sword with a team inspired of the region I’m in. Right off the bat I got a female starter, i was excited because I new it was rare and I never had one before but as I entered the wild area it was clear EVERY Pokémon was female.The wild Pokémon and trainer Pokémon where all female and Pokémon that can only be male don’t show up. On your way to the dragon looking city ( I forgot the name) you usually see a few unfesents and some would be male but I passed up and down that hill and only females came. At this point finding a male Pokémon is like finding a shinyIs this a freak thing that happened to me or has this happened before ? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3BvRQns
"There are no boys! Glitch? Help explain" "There are no boys! Glitch? Help explain" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.