Ads Top

"Who is actually upset with the Raging Bolt design?"


I have always loved Raikou and it is my favorite of the trio, but I just saw an IGN post saying that Pokémon fans are hating it. I’m trying to gauge the reception. I think it looks awesome, not as ground breaking as Walking Wake, but it still has its charm to me. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/Cm4MUNh
"Who is actually upset with the Raging Bolt design?" "Who is actually upset with the Raging Bolt design?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.