Ads Top

"I made custom box-art for a hypothetical "Pokemon Eclipse.""


I don't believe that Necrozma is a spoiler, as it was recently revealed in CoroCoro. If it is a spoiler, please tell me.With Necrozma recently being revealed in CoroCoro as the 3rd legendary to complete the trio of Lunala, Solgaleo and Necrozma, I made a logo and a front cover of box-art to see how it would look.I was not disappointed with how it came out.Here's the logo on it's own.I also created custom box-art for Sun and Moon using two new and official images of Solgaleo and Lunala.Sun Box-Art.Moon Box-Art.All 3 Box-Arts together. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2gerwu6
"I made custom box-art for a hypothetical "Pokemon Eclipse."" "I made custom box-art for a hypothetical "Pokemon Eclipse."" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.