Ads Top

"[Question] Just how rare is a wild Dragonite?"


#PokemonGO: Is there any hard data that exists detailing how rare a wild Dragonite is? I am level 31 (half way through it) and only missing a Machamp (12 candies away, and there is now a nest near where I work) and a Dragonite (78 candies to go) from my regional gen 1 'dex.I see a lot of Dragonites around in gyms (owned by people much higher and much lower level than me), and some of my friends who have played a lot less than me have caught them in the wild, but I have never so much as seen one on my radar!Am I unlucky, or my tale of woe fairly common? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2iHW4Wb
"[Question] Just how rare is a wild Dragonite?" "[Question] Just how rare is a wild Dragonite?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:52 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.