Ads Top

"How rare is a wild blissey?"


#PokemonGO: I found a wild blissey in a Starbucks located in a target in Bend, OR. I caught it with 953 CP and 71% IV's. I have never even seen a chansey before and I freaked out when I saw it. If they are not that rare I am going to hold off till I get one with higher CP but if it is rare I will walk it till it is powered up. So is it super rare? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lHa1Ew
"How rare is a wild blissey?" "How rare is a wild blissey?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.