Ads Top

"Pokémon GO Plus priority settings"


#PokemonGO: I really wish there were more options for the GO+ in-game. I'd like it to prioritize Pokéstops, instead of locking on to Pokémon near it that I don't care about.I also don't use it to catch anything that's green (stuff I already have), so it'd also be nice if it could only show you new Pokémon (yellow light).Essentially, I want to be able to prioritize what it locks on to. First, new Pokémon, and then stops. If neither are present, it should lock on to the nearest other Pokémon, or I should be able to toggle that option off as well. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2kYK7gz
"Pokémon GO Plus priority settings" "Pokémon GO Plus priority settings" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.