Ads Top

"[Idea] Journal should have a separate page for the date you reached each level."


#PokemonGO: I think it would be an easy feature to include that would be a nice reflection page.Similarly, medals could include the date for each of their tiers.I'm trying to estimate how many weeks it will take for me to hit level 40 with my current average exp and it made me think in reverse, how long did it take me to level up. Would be cool to go back and look. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2A1ZoRM
"[Idea] Journal should have a separate page for the date you reached each level." "[Idea] Journal should have a separate page for the date you reached each level." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.