Ads Top

"EX RAID experiment, 2nd week getting a pass and how."


#PokemonGO: On demand of earlier responses, I was told to include more details, I never mind working more for TSR, so here it is.BackgroundSince November I have always wanted to get an EX Raid pass, and I have been raiding my local gyms (near home and work), both of which are pretty popular eligible gyms, we talking about maybe at least 1000 people raid per week, if not more. Then out of frustration I did a lot of research to improve my chances of getting an EX raid pass, particularly using S2 cells.SO, I re-strategized. the details of which are here in this post. http://ift.tt/2Gtejrr Tuesday, for the raid on 31st, I obtained my very first EX raid pass at the exchange of great physical effort. This passing week, I dialed it down 1 notch, to see if I can still get a EX raid pass, and I did, so I want to share with the community here to save everyone potential work.Adjustment:Meanwhile, after biking a lot last week, for the last 7 days I made some adjustments to my plan to make my life easier.S2 squares with more than 3 eligible gyms, I decided too costly to get right. (or max is 3)I raid each Eligible Gym only ONCE, specifically targeting those that host one on the 24th wave. (and those I skipped last run)Any level of raid is ok. (I did avoid starting a Level 4-5 raid if there isn't already people though.. potion getting low at times.)ALL those other points i made in the original post stayed. From the time to days where I am doing the raids.ResultJust this morning, I got my 2nd Ex Raid pass ever. I been told getting your 2nd, 3rd pass is much harder, though for now I think I actually did LESS comparing to my first pass. The RAID I got a pass for, I raid on Saturday.Coming adjustmentI will rest for 4 days, today, tomorrow, thursday and Friday.Start raiding Saturday to Sunday Monday.I will avoid slightly over popular gyms too. (like park near mall) even eligible, too many raiders to draw against to get a chance.this will result from lesser raids I be doing....and I will update the results next week, I am trying to see what is the minimum work required for a 'good' chance of an ex RAID, for the sake of research. :)Comparing to last weeklast week I raid 50+ gymns, just 24 this week.I lost another 3 lbs. like srsly.Just for everyone's reference sake.Disclaimer:Definitely not saying I can guarantee following this guide will get oneMy method involves buying Raid Passes, so need to spend.I used a Bike. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2BCq775
"EX RAID experiment, 2nd week getting a pass and how." "EX RAID experiment, 2nd week getting a pass and how." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.