Ads Top

"L40's: how did your playing style change once you leveled out?"


#PokemonGO: I mostly play on my commute, but I got to where I am by developing a playing style built mostly around optimizing XP gain. Just having reached 39, it occurred to me that at this point, those XP grinding skills are at their peak, but won't be worth much once I hit 40. This won't happen anytime soon, but I'm curious if/how the playing styles of other Trainers changed once they leveled out and gaining XP was no longer a prime motivator.Asking out of curiosity and I hadn't seen the topic discussed lately.EDIT: Thanks for all the commentary! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2Ft9Tzj
"L40's: how did your playing style change once you leveled out?" "L40's: how did your playing style change once you leveled out?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.