Ads Top

"I complained about the ex-raid system three weeks ago and this is the reply. I’ve since gotten two ex-raid passes since then from gyms where I am bronze"


#PokemonGO: Gary (Pokémon GO) Jan 9, 6:23 PM ISTHello Trainer,Thank you for writing back in!Honestly, you have all the rights to report your complaints to us and I can relate to the disappointment for not receiving the EX Raid pass. However, I will not be able to comment on our EX Raid invitation system as we support team do not have any influence on it. I've taken this as a report and forwarded it to the respective team.We collect and share the information you provide about your experiences with our team to continue improving Pokémon GO. Please keep let us know if you notice anything else that doesn’t seem right. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!Meanwhile, I encourage you not to lose hope and continue doing raid battle at Gyms found in parks and sponsored locations. If you meet the new criteria you will receive the opportunity to earn an EX Raid invitation.I wish you good luck and hope you receive one soon! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2BF9Y0x
"I complained about the ex-raid system three weeks ago and this is the reply. I’ve since gotten two ex-raid passes since then from gyms where I am bronze" "I complained about the ex-raid system three weeks ago and this is the reply. I’ve since gotten two ex-raid passes since then from gyms where I am bronze" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.