Ads Top

"[Idea] wild NPCs that you can battle!"


#PokemonGO: I saw a post on this and it’s the perfect solution! I’m so sick of catching my 5th copy of the same legendary so that it’s stats are 5% higher so that it can battle nothing important. I want to ACTUALLY USE my Pokemon. Am I alone here?Wild computers that battle with 6 preselected or randomly generated Pokemon would be sweet! I love strategizing Pokemon typing and am sure others do too. What do you all think? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2DJTIRM
"[Idea] wild NPCs that you can battle!" "[Idea] wild NPCs that you can battle!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.