Ads Top

"Anyone else wanting more character customization?"


#PokemonGO: I think this has always been a want for me since the game launched. However, it's recently gotten a lot more annoying with the addition of friends. Before, you never really saw other player's characters unless it was on a gym. Now, I can't help but notice that all the people in my friends lists are pretty much clones with a different hoodie on. I'd love to change more than just my hat and shirt. Plus the options for those are fairly abysmal as it is. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2v3RQgk
"Anyone else wanting more character customization?" "Anyone else wanting more character customization?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:26 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.