Ads Top

"Trying to create my childs account I'm now being blocked on every device in my house by pokemon servers"


#PokemonGO: So my son downloaded pokemon go to his tablet, because of his age it made me create a parent account then I created his account then accepted the terms and conditions and tried to log him into his tablet and start getting errors then try and go to the website to see what is going on and get this. So am I somehow banned from this game forever for no reason?Who can I contact to get this resolved? Is their any real support site for the app?403 ERROR The request could not be satisfied. Request blocked. Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: 0Qn4Etbd1YBVXAhVWiCDoynkExxlb-_afpBTGPdtUNsjWsXLTpaS0Q== via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2NXyh0p
"Trying to create my childs account I'm now being blocked on every device in my house by pokemon servers" "Trying to create my childs account I'm now being blocked on every device in my house by pokemon servers" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:26 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.