Ads Top

"Gym Improvement - Back to the Lore"


#PokemonGO: I know we've seen a lot of these "how to fix the gym problem" posts lately, and I wanted to add my two cents - I don't think my idea is revolutionary, but I haven't seen it posted yet.I've seen a lot of posts about trying to shift the meta by having a rolling boost to pokemon types that are not blissey and snorlax, forcing the meta to change over time. I like this idea of boosting other pokemon types, but rather than applying it based on a time schedule I would apply it to gyms, i.e. some gyms would give a 20% (pick a number, I just randomly picked 20%) cp boost to electric, some to normal, some to ghost, some to fighting etc. Any pokemon not of the chosen type would get -20% CP.The result of this is we would see the pogo gyms looking like the gyms in the standard game - predominantly of one type. To keep the gyms from stagnating in a certain area, the type could be randomized every X days. I think this change would result in a lot more pokemon seeing screen time in game. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2vk86cF
"Gym Improvement - Back to the Lore" "Gym Improvement - Back to the Lore" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.