Ads Top

"I think I figured out the reason for the "Missing Friend Ball bonus" bug"


#PokemonGO: Yesterday during a Trio raid on Registeel, I think it "clicked" for me why I didn't get my friend ball bonus, whereas the other people did.I think it has to do not just with rejoining (as mentioned in previous theories), but more specifically with the Re-join raid lobby.It seems that when you faint and are back at the lobby, the friend ball (and friend damage?) bonus are reset and recalculated according to who is with you in the raid lobby. This means that after re-joining, you will have no damage bonus and no bonus balls if you were alone in the rejoin lobby, however if one or more of your friends were with you in the re-join lobby, you will get the bonus according to the highest friendship level among those.If other players can confirm this behavior, we can bring this to Niantic's attention and it could help them fix the bug. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2OzjWbE
"I think I figured out the reason for the "Missing Friend Ball bonus" bug" "I think I figured out the reason for the "Missing Friend Ball bonus" bug" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.