Ads Top

"December is gonna suck for me."


#PokemonGO: I'm a small town player, about level 32. Been playing since 2018, and I rely on that weekly remote raid pass. The last one is this Monday. That pass is usually the only way I get to do a raid as there are no gyms in my area.In December I won't be able to do raids anymore and this sucks. I think they should continue to do the weekly remote raid pass, as I know I am not the only one in this situation. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/37pdGgW
"December is gonna suck for me." "December is gonna suck for me." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.