Ads Top

"Gen 4/5 Wonder Trading Server Progress: Website and Closed Beta now launched (in need of applicants)!"


A while back I posted about a Wonder Trading server I was working on for vanilla Generation 4 and 5 Pokemon games, as well as ROM hacks. Since then, I've been able to launch the website portion of the site, which you can now view here! Let me know if your browser has any issues with the formatting.The DS side is still in a closed beta however, as I haven't been able to get many applicants in order to stress-test the system's stability and safety (possibly because I forgot to set my flair last time I posted...oops). If you'd like to sign up for the closed beta, feel free to fill out this form! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3mxUMuF
"Gen 4/5 Wonder Trading Server Progress: Website and Closed Beta now launched (in need of applicants)!" "Gen 4/5 Wonder Trading Server Progress: Website and Closed Beta now launched (in need of applicants)!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.