Ads Top

"Who is your favorite Bat Pokémon?"


Every Bat Pokémon is great, but Let's discuss who's our favorite! cave-dweller I love all of them, although maybe I'm bias because Bats are my favorite animal. This poll includes the evolution line of each Pokémon as well. I would love to start a discussion about these underappreciated guys. If this poll gets enough attention, I might do a second for for the winner's evolution lineView Poll via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2VeIBXi
"Who is your favorite Bat Pokémon?" "Who is your favorite Bat Pokémon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.