Ads Top

"Can someone explain to me this team. Like I still don't get it. Zygarde 10%, Skitty, Croconaw,Beartic, Dracozolt and Zorua. It didn't have Endeavor, or any gimmick. It's this a really random team or I'm missing something"


I can't put the photo but, while I was playing Pokemon showdown on national Dex. This guy appeared with a really weird team. The team didn't had endeavor,skill swap or any gimmick, it was just so random and I still don't know what this dude was trying to do. It did had a lot of priority moves.(Sorry if my English is bad)Edit: I was playing for fun (obviously). And after seeing the comments, it's pretty clearly that the guy was just using a really random team or using his favorite pokemon (respects for that). And, not a very important fact, I was also using a random team that I copied from a random battle; it was:Pachirisu, Armarouge, Chesnaught,Baxcalibur and some others that I don't remember via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/DLkgHwY
"Can someone explain to me this team. Like I still don't get it. Zygarde 10%, Skitty, Croconaw,Beartic, Dracozolt and Zorua. It didn't have Endeavor, or any gimmick. It's this a really random team or I'm missing something" "Can someone explain to me this team. Like I still don't get it. Zygarde 10%, Skitty, Croconaw,Beartic, Dracozolt and Zorua. It didn't have Endeavor, or any gimmick. It's this a really random team or I'm missing something" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.