Ads Top

"Generation 4 Starters"


My favorite generation is Gen 4. Of the 3 fully evolved starters, which one is your favorite? And why?I personally chose Piplup for my first ever play through of Platinum (that I ended up having to delete because my 8 year old brain couldn’t get to Giratina in Mount Coronet), but after restarting countless times throughout the years, I grew to love the Turtwig line more than any other Pokémon from any generation. This caused me to be curious as to everyone else’s favorite region and starters, so please comment those as wellView Poll via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/uWnQ03N
"Generation 4 Starters" "Generation 4 Starters" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.