Ads Top

"Pokémon Sun was my first ever Pokémon game and after playing it 3 times I think I’m ready for new game, though I need help choosing which one?"


I first bought Pokémon Sun when it first came out as my friends got it, I didn’t really care or know about Pokémon at the time. Though years and 3 play throughs later, plus having watched half the TV show so far I think I’m ready to move onto my next Pokémon game.I’m not very knowledgeable about the games though so I would appreciate some recommendations to help me decide?As for the kind of games I like, I love an open world that you have full control and freedom in but are still kept on course with a story, probably why I loved Sun so much. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/CxUI0HF
"Pokémon Sun was my first ever Pokémon game and after playing it 3 times I think I’m ready for new game, though I need help choosing which one?" "Pokémon Sun was my first ever Pokémon game and after playing it 3 times I think I’m ready for new game, though I need help choosing which one?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.