Ads Top

"Are we sure running away occurs normally?"


#PokemonGO: I've seen people complaining about Pokémon running away more frequently on higher Lvls and low CP Pokémon taking more balls to catch. I'm Lv 21 and from personal experience, I can only disagree. I still catch almost all Pidgeys/Rattata up to 150-200CP with a single Pokéball. And I've not seen Pokémon run away more frequently. I have however, noticed something about running away.I was playing Pokémon GO in the car of a buddy, who was driving around (on the highway) - And every single Pokémon ran away after throwing 1 Pokéball. I assume this is probably because we put too much distance between the Pokémon's spawn and ourselves. So...does this mean Pokémon only run away if you eitherA) Put too much distance between you and the Pokémon in questionandB) If the Timer of the spawned Pokémon runs out.I apologize if this has already been discusses or confirmed/denied. But I think this just might be the case. Pokémon only "running" when you're not in their range anymore or their spawn-timer running out. Can anyone confirm/deny?Also interested in information on catchrate on low CP Pokémon higher levels. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ahXhzg
"Are we sure running away occurs normally?" "Are we sure running away occurs normally?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.