Ads Top

"Have a "egg only" mode where the app can pull data from pedometer apps such as Apple Health."


#PokemonGO: "If I want to go for a walk but not drain my battery or constantly take out my phone I can enter "egg only" mode where the app could be on in the background (with the app not physically running) but after my walk the app pulls data from Apple Health for example so I can get my eggs hatched.edit: This could help ease server overloading issues. I'm also saying this is different than battery saver mode since I constantly check that anyway to make sure the app hasn't crashed." via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/29CqLqe
"Have a "egg only" mode where the app can pull data from pedometer apps such as Apple Health." "Have a "egg only" mode where the app can pull data from pedometer apps such as Apple Health." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.