Ads Top

"In 20 years, Ash has caught 80 Pokemon. In 20 days, I've caught 99."


#PokemonGO: What a scrublord.EDIT: Just hit 100. Thanks for the gold kind Gloom stranger. By my calculations, since Ash only has 80, I was already 23.75% better than Ash, now I'm another 5.26% better on top of that.EDIT 2: Lots of people are trying to come up with ways Ash is better than me. Talk about Ash-troturfing, am I right?EDIT 3: Yes, I get it. Red is a long-dicked motherfucker. I got no beef with Red. He's the Yoda of Pokemon Trainers: Hangs out in a cave and gets all his training done off-screen in like an hour and a half.EDIT 4: Shootout to /u/jeffseadot and /u/bitmad for proving with math how much better I am than Ash:Me: 65% of all 151 available pokemon caught.Ash: 11% of all 721 available pokemon caught.Science, bitch.EDIT 5: I'm sorry I was out catching a goddamn Rhydon, something Ash has never fucking had. What did I miss in the last 2000 upvotes? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2ac5ErW
"In 20 years, Ash has caught 80 Pokemon. In 20 days, I've caught 99." "In 20 years, Ash has caught 80 Pokemon. In 20 days, I've caught 99." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.