Ads Top

"SERVERS HAVE BEEN EXCEPTIONAL TODAY!!! And I hope I'm not the only one!"


#PokemonGO: Having an 8 am that finishes around 9 every morning, I go out to catch Pokes for a solid 4-5 hours since university has excessive amounts of them.By the end of hunting, I would have killed and restarted the game 20+ times due to bugs during catching Pokes as well as Pokestops making you "try again later" while still blue and so on...Today was a pleasantly different scenario. I have killed the app ZERO times. Zero. The game has run more smoothly than it ever has since launch. I've caught every Poke, aside from the ones who pop out and run away (curse you 1000+CP Magmar!!!!!)Is this stability going to be forever? I sure hope so. I hope all of you are experiencing the same greatness I have today. It really has been a breath of fresh air relative to what I've dealt with in the past.I just wanted to share a great server experience as all I've read recently is insane amounts of negativity (rightly so imo).I am running iOS & am EST, if that matters to any of you.Happy hunting trainers :)REV A:Loving the feedback! I'm glad some of you got to experience the servers being nice and smooth!!To everyone saying that the servers are always fine until X time, I hunt Pokes at the same time every day M-F since launch. Extremely consistent with my start / stop times as well so it is good experimental data for myself to confidently say that today was different. The best I've experienced since the release date.To everyone who is still struggling with their experience, I promise you all that the game will be great once they can keep their servers consistently stable! Like many of you I became frustrated with the necessity of constant restarting. Today was a wonderful glimpse of what is to come. It is a thing of beauty.REV B:As many have stated, the 3 footsteps bug is NOT fixed. Yes it is quite frustrating. I really enjoyed that aspect of the game. For those of you who don't already know, Pokevision has been a great alternative source to assist in hunting down your Pokes!I also have another suggestion for those of you who are still struggling! Some may consider it to be common sense, but it surely helps. I will just share what I do to explain. When at university, I have the wifi saved in my phone (obviously). This is great if I plan on sitting in a building to set lures or just wait for Pokes or battle gyms. But whenever I go outside and roam campus, I am sure to cut my wifi off!!!!!! The game will get extremely confused trying to jump from wifi to phone data when you're in spotty areas. Although university is the most likely location this situation will happen, it is good to be conscience of it. It certainly assisted the performance of my gameplay after I noticed the trend. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2ac5AeH
"SERVERS HAVE BEEN EXCEPTIONAL TODAY!!! And I hope I'm not the only one!" "SERVERS HAVE BEEN EXCEPTIONAL TODAY!!! And I hope I'm not the only one!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.