Ads Top

"[BUG] Pokemon Switches After Power-Up Animation, WATCH OUT!"


#PokemonGO: I just caught a decent CP lapras after half a dozen low CP ones and so I was using my candy to boost it. I clicked boost and then looked away and when I looked back, it switched to my Gyarados. I thought maybe I had accidentally swiped left/right after the animation ended but I boosted it 5 more times and 3 of the 5 times it switched to another pokemon.It seems random as it switched to a vaporeon, snorlax, and then the same gyarados again. I almost powered up the gyarados since I wasn't really paying attention. I had my list sorted by CP and all of these pokemon were all within 2-3 slots stronger or weaker than lapras.More info: latest version of PoGo (updated last night)Edit: As /u/CptnSAUS has poitned out, this happens when a pokemon moves up in the ordering when you power it up. So if you have it sorted by CP or number, it will switch to another pokemon when it jumps a spot after the CP increase. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2bwQHVP
"[BUG] Pokemon Switches After Power-Up Animation, WATCH OUT!" "[BUG] Pokemon Switches After Power-Up Animation, WATCH OUT!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.