Ads Top

"Dratini spawning every 20 hours at Magikarp locations"


#PokemonGO: (NB: I meant for the title to be posed as a question...) With the update a few weeks ago, new Pokemon spawn locations were added along a paved walking trail (marked on Google maps) next to my home. This trail runs alongside a creek, and I noted that there were 2 distinct spawn points consistently showing Magikarps...one spawned at about :15 after the hour, and the other :40 after the hour. While farming Magikarps, I started to note the occasional Dratini at these same locations...they were showing up once a day. For the past 3 days, I have been able to farm the Dratini...the first day they showed up at 20:15 and 20:40; yesterday they showed up at 16:15 and 16:40. Although the Dratini show up on my nearby list...I have to jog about 1/2 mile to reach them because a cliff that runs alongside the creek behind my house restricts direct access. Today, I decided to get a headstart, theorizing that maybe they were spawning every 20 hours. I walked down there at 12:00...and sure enough the Dratini spawned at 12:15 on one location and 12:40 at the other. Can anybody else confirm similar patterns near a body of water? There is a lake a few miles from me but I'm not close enough to check for spawns regularly. Would be interesting to see if Magikarp spawn points where Dratini have rarely been spotted are producing Dratini "special/rare spawns" on a set 20-hour timer. I've been watching the nearby list throughout the day and can confirm I did not miss any other spawns during that timeframe...unless they are spawning in the middle of the night. I'll be heading out tomorrow morning to see if I get a spawn at 08:15 and 08:40. Beyond that, it will be a few days before I can check timers again since I won't be venturing into the woods at 4am and 12am. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2aKAmbM
"Dratini spawning every 20 hours at Magikarp locations" "Dratini spawning every 20 hours at Magikarp locations" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.