Ads Top

"Harder to throw pokeballs very far after the update?"


#PokemonGO: Am I the only one who can't seem to throw the ball to catch pokemon that are far away since the last update? It seems half of my balls land short, and I really struggle to get the ball flying far when needed. I'm pretty experienced with the game (lvl 28), and I can get at least a Great Curveball pretty much every time for close easy targets, but I've given up even trying to curveball far away targets (Ponyta, Snorlax, Zubat, etc.). Android, large screen smartphone, if it matters. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2bppJ1W
"Harder to throw pokeballs very far after the update?" "Harder to throw pokeballs very far after the update?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.