Ads Top

"I love Pokemon go!"


#PokemonGO: So I'm just about lvl 23 and was blessed to live in Sacramento. I have multiple nests within 15 a min drive from home. Dratini,Scyther and Buzz just to name a few. Although they are gone I was very lucky to have had the chance to catch so many of them! I'm 39 years old and have 3 sons who are old enough to play! My oldest who is going to be turning 20 soon is a huge Pokemon fan. Most 19 year old kids don't want to hang out with thier dad and younger brothers. This game has literally brought us all closer! Everyday when I get home from work the house is clean the chargers are full and we head out for hours to places we've never been around our own city. It's even revitalized old Sacramento! That place cracks off now on the weekends!! Just wanted to say thanks to Niantic and Pokemon go. Also, to the Silphroad for dropping knowledge and making this old guy feel like a master when spitting game to the youngsters about how to play the game!INSTINCT! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ayXTCE
"I love Pokemon go!" "I love Pokemon go!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.