Ads Top

"I think I discovered some sort of spawn scheme/rhythm, or is ir coincidence?"


#PokemonGO: Hello guys!So I live on a campsite/park (not public) which isn't the biggest of them all. Though there spawn a lot of different pokemon around here. But the last couple of days I discovered something weird. I check pokemon all the time and everyday around lunch (12:30) there was a rare pokemon (Snorlax, Electabuzz, Mr. Mime). Although this park has some pretty good spawns now and then I never experienced this before. So I started checking it everyday and waiting for the time 12:30 and yes, everyday around 12:30 there is a rare/uncommon spawn. Is this a real spawn rhythm or is it coincidence? I don't know.The Pokemon that have spawned the last couple of days at 12:20-12:40 are Charmeleon, Snorlax, Ivysaur, Mr. Mime and Electabuzz. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2bXUFG1
"I think I discovered some sort of spawn scheme/rhythm, or is ir coincidence?" "I think I discovered some sort of spawn scheme/rhythm, or is ir coincidence?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.