Ads Top

"I wish egg incubators were based on KM instead of uses. Like each one is good for 20KM"


#PokemonGO: I had a TON of 5KM, so I decided to bite the bullet, but some coins (after all, I have been playing the game for 6 weeks and the game doesn't have ads, so.. why not).I got all my 5KM eggs rolling at once, hatched them all and then got a F#($ ton of 2KM eggs... It's like it knew... IT KNEW!!!I didn't want to blow a use on a 2KM egg, but I was back to the same problem as before, a screen full of eggs.Now, I don't want to buy more coins for more incubators, b/c if it gives me more 2KM eggs, I feel like I am not getting my "moneys worth" if you will.BUT, if the incubator was good for 20KM.. then I wouldn't mind it so much.(and yes, I know you could wind up with 1KM or 3KM left on an incubator, but worst case scenario, you have an incubator do 1 or 3 KM of an egg and then use another to finish it off.). via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2bKnWoA
"I wish egg incubators were based on KM instead of uses. Like each one is good for 20KM" "I wish egg incubators were based on KM instead of uses. Like each one is good for 20KM" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.