Ads Top

"Mildly interesting thing I noticed about candies and eggs"


#PokemonGO: In short, if you have two or more events (catch pokemon or hatch egg) that give the same candy happen at once, the total amount of candy is displayed during the first event and does not change for the other events.So, I hatched two eggs at the same time and both where Polywag. When the first egg hatched it said 95 polywag candy. Then, immediately after, the second one hatched and it still said 95 polywag candy. I thought I got duped.Fastforward a bit and I have an egg at 1.94/2.00. Before the GPS checks in to hatch the egg, I catch a Pikachu. I got a LOAD of candy from it instead of 3. I was quite surprised. Anyways, I close the catch window and the egg hatching pops up. It is a Pikachu. The Pikachu candy amount from after the egg says the same amount as when I caught the Pikachu moments before.Overall, nothing too exciting, but something that I noticed and figured it was worth sharing. Just keep in mind the the events need to happen 'at the same time' and not back to back. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2b37m5u
"Mildly interesting thing I noticed about candies and eggs" "Mildly interesting thing I noticed about candies and eggs" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.