Ads Top

"My attempt at power-leveling a gym to 50,000 with Magnemite vs. Magikarp"


#PokemonGO: Series of screenshots documenting the attempt: http://ift.tt/2bcP6jX read about the Bubblestrat and wanted to see if I can pull off something similar. I had about 60 potions saved up from the weekend so figured I would hit up a semi-secluded gym on the way to work.The matchup:Magnemite CP 32 and IVs of 9/0/4 vsMagikarp CP 54 and IVs of 1/1/1Went back and forth taking the gym with an Instinct player until he/she gave up. Dropped my Magikarp and started the training!I gained 843 prestige and 84 experience (definitely not optimal) per battle and would last 1-2 battles before using a potion IF Magikarp doesn't get to use Splash within those 2 battles. It took about 40 minutes and approximately 50 victories and 35 potions.It has been 3 hours since I trained up the gym and there are now 8 Pokemon in the gym. It is nice seeing some lower level players getting their Pokemon in the gym. I can access a Pokestop from my desk at work so I should be able to do this every morning.If anyone has any questions about my experience or has any tips to make it more efficient, I am available and appreciative.EDIT: In 40 minutes, I gained ~4,200 experience from ~50 battles. Also, the Magnemite used knows Spark (not Thunder Shock). via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2bckiom
"My attempt at power-leveling a gym to 50,000 with Magnemite vs. Magikarp" "My attempt at power-leveling a gym to 50,000 with Magnemite vs. Magikarp" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.