Ads Top

"Pokemon shower thought: Pokemon GO is creating a whole new generation of kids that in 10 years will go "I remember when I was a kid we only had 150 pokemon, those were the good ole days""


EDIT: My first time posting on this sub, really sorry that I mislabel this art, where do I change this when making a thread? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2c6QM3u
"Pokemon shower thought: Pokemon GO is creating a whole new generation of kids that in 10 years will go "I remember when I was a kid we only had 150 pokemon, those were the good ole days"" "Pokemon shower thought: Pokemon GO is creating a whole new generation of kids that in 10 years will go "I remember when I was a kid we only had 150 pokemon, those were the good ole days"" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.