Ads Top

"PSA: You're allowed to like and dislike things about Pokemon."


Gen 1 started it all. It was buggy and not that pretty, but it was a small team working on a brand new game. Without gen 1 Pokemon wouldn't exist and I had a fucking blast playing it and exploring this brand new world.Gen 2 improved everything, added a ton of features, and cemented the series as iconic. And goddamn those remakes.Gen 3 had awesome pokemon in it and was the first game a lot of you played. But it had too much water.Gen 4 was beautiful and the most polished out of all the games. Spent the most hours on it.Gen 5 had the best story and finally changed the black and white morality the previous games suffered from.Gen 6 I didn't get to play because I have a full time job now but I watched a full playthrough on YouTube. Looks way too easy but another great, beautiful game.Gen 7 I'm hyped as hell for. I don't like all the pokemon, though. I love some, like some, hate some. I'm allowed to. I disliked certain Pokemon from gen 1-7. There are 700+ pokemon and not liking one won't hurt it's Pokefeelings.So stop being assholes about what people like and dislike. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2aVGhM6
"PSA: You're allowed to like and dislike things about Pokemon." "PSA: You're allowed to like and dislike things about Pokemon." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.