Ads Top

"Thank you to the stranger who helped me get my first Dragonite."


#PokemonGO: Im level 23 and have only encountered one Dragonite before, which was around 1100CP and escaped from me.But yesterday i seen one appear on the sightings list and ran around like a maniac trying to find it; eventually found it, CP showed 1184.Not my highest Pokemon by far but I had yet to catch a Dragonite yet and was extremely excited to have found another one.I had around 35 Ultra balls and repetitively threw them, and everytime i hit he kept escaping. I was sat down and noticed a group of 3 people older than me standing near by and realised that they were also catching him, I joined them and after a few minutes they had all caught him but mine kept escaping.One of the strangers asked if i needed a hand, i had no faith in myself so I handed my phone to him and just like that, BAM!Great Curveball throw right on his head. Caught.As soon as i had seen it was caught i hugged this guy straight away and thanked him, could'nt have been more grateful for this god of a man, who helped me catch my first Dragonite.So thank you stranger in Edinburgh, you definitely made my day.EDIT: 35 Ultra balls - not great. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2bRfHYl
"Thank you to the stranger who helped me get my first Dragonite." "Thank you to the stranger who helped me get my first Dragonite." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.