Ads Top

"This is why you wait for 125 candies to evolve all the way up"


#PokemonGO: This is the first dragonair I've seen/caught. Had a decent dratini since around level 12, only see them once or twice a week and a bunch have run away. Level 29, get a dragonair worth evolving and it will save me 25 candies that I can use to power up or work on my second one. I've made the mistake of evolving something 1st stage into 2nd stage only to find another 1st stage with higher cp than the 2nd I evolved enough times to finally learn my lesson. WAIT it will be worth it. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2bsmQzh
"This is why you wait for 125 candies to evolve all the way up" "This is why you wait for 125 candies to evolve all the way up" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.