Ads Top

"Those of you that have a Snorlax, Lapras, Dragonite.. Shoot, even a Dratini.. and those of you who don't, this is for you."


#PokemonGO: Alright. I will start off by saying that I am a lvl 23 (10K exp from 24) and I play daily, as I am sure most of us on here do. In fact, I play multiple hours daily, especially on the weekends. I have been all over my area (within a 75 mi. radius), I have searched high and low for one of these pokemon, a Dratini nest, ANYTHING, and I have hatched about 13 - 10K eggs.Yet Snorlax, Dragonite, Lapras and even Dratini still elude me. I haven't even ever had one on my nearby list, let alone encounter one. I keep trying and trying to hatch one, but sure as (fecal matter), that egg breaks open, light shines down from the Pokemon heavens, like this is finally going to be that one time that a Lapras comes hovering down and slips and slides it's wet, slimy skin all over my screen or a big dumb Snorlax snoozes his way into my heart... and then BAM. My hopes and dreams are dashed as I'm left staring at another Scyther, buzzing his stupid little wings all over like a real (Richard), yelling obscenities at my phone while on onlookers stare in confusion.So, for those of you that are in the same position as me, I feel your pain!! For those of you that have hatched or even caught one of these, congratulations you lucky (illegitimate children).But please, for the rest of us, if you have one of these magnificent creatures: A. What did you catch? B. Where did you find it? (Hospital, park, etc) C. What time of day did you catch/see it? D. Did you notice it on your "Nearby List" first?Please help us poor souls who have yet to find these elusive Pokemon. I would like to see if there is any pattern, theme, or anything to where/when these spawn.Thanks in advance fellow trainers!Edit: Minor Text Fixes via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2bpU0Ky
"Those of you that have a Snorlax, Lapras, Dragonite.. Shoot, even a Dratini.. and those of you who don't, this is for you." "Those of you that have a Snorlax, Lapras, Dragonite.. Shoot, even a Dratini.. and those of you who don't, this is for you." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.