Ads Top

"What Are Your Pokemon Go Goals?"


#PokemonGO: I started playing on July 14th the moment the game was released and last week I reached level 30 with 140 in the dex (missing Lickatounge and Charizard). I’ve noticed a lot of people saying that the game slows down at this point but I’m finding so much to do with it.Here are some of the goals I’m working on:Control every single gym in my city at least once (Dublin, Ireland) and take a screenshot of each.Get 1,000,000 stardust (currently at 550k)Hatch 1,000 eggs (currently at 789)Walk 1,000km (currently 574km although I certainly didn’t walk it all)Get 10 Level 30 Exeggutor for defending gyms (currently have 3). Exeggutor is the most important defender in my area. Scyther and Arcanine are rare here so there’s not many counters (Venomoth/Pinsir are too weak IMO). Also unlike top tier Lapras, Snorlax, Dragonite - we have a few Exeggutor nests so candies can be farmed.Hold 25 gyms simultaneouslyGain 1 million XP over 1 weekend (inspired by the guy who did it in 24hrs)Master left thumb poke ball throwCollect 1,000 pidgey candy (for the craic)Build a team of 6 solid Instinct members (currently have 3)Get perfect bag items mix of potions, revives, poke balls etc. (1,000 items)Get at least 1 Level 30 pokemon with optimal moveset from the defenders list here: http://ift.tt/2bM6XCQ IV’s 82.2%+ with perfect offensive moveset for each pokemon per type from list here: http://ift.tt/2bSXjMo is all I can think of right now, but I’m sure there are other things I’m working on too.What are your alternative goals at this point?Also as a sidenote, I really think it would be cool if Niantic released the Legendaries after you completed certain tasks or obtained a certain amount/type of badges. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2bLvgR9
"What Are Your Pokemon Go Goals?" "What Are Your Pokemon Go Goals?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.