Ads Top

"Am I the only one that thinks we do not need Gen 2 yet?"


#PokemonGO: Before you think this is a hater post, I am a 32 year old first time pokemon player, level 29(almost 30) player playing every day.I see so many people excited for Gen 2, but yet we can tell that the game is broken, and rumor is that we have less than 50% of the game Niantic was hoping to release later this fall. I would much rather have a fixed full game before we get Gen 2. I am excited for new Pokemon to catch/evolve/fight, but I feel that if they release Gen 2 at this point it will just be a ploy to keep players and will feel half-assed.Am I the only one thinking this? or are there others that are hoping for a complete functioning game before we get the Gen 2 update. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2cj1q8c
"Am I the only one that thinks we do not need Gen 2 yet?" "Am I the only one that thinks we do not need Gen 2 yet?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.